Friday 20 September 2013

Invasion of the Astro-Monster (1965)

Invasion of Astro-Monster or Monster Zero or The Great Monster War, as it is known in Japan was a co-production between the Japanese company Toho and the American company UPA.
 

It was the 6th film in the Godzilla series and the first to feature alien invaders, combining the series with outer space themes, such as civilizations on other planets and interplanetary space travel.
This was once the stuff of youth and Saturday morning TV.  It's been an absolute age since I've seen this or any of the other Godzilla film and I would love to show you some goofy stills from it but in the interest of blog purity, I'm going to stick to the spacesuits.
Oh go on then just this one....
or two
or three
Ding Dong!


Steve

2 comments:

  1. Even tho` it was an old post I found a good pic of the suits from this
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-BYN0rS5PNjo/UiNKPqNxdRI/AAAAAAAAG_I/UJIA9Pb1rr4/s1600/109b.jpg

    ReplyDelete